3 pairs pack
HOW TO WEAR IT
- Before application make sure your skin is intact, clean, stretched and dry.
- Apply exclusively on foot soles, not suitable for other body parts.
- Handle the product with clean and dry hands, do not apply directly on wounds.
- Nakefit is recommended to be applied 30 minutes before going into the water, for best
- adhesion results.
- Remove the product gently.
- The product is single-use, and should be disposed after use.
- Excessive sweat may reduce Nakefit's adhesion.
- The product could leave adhesive residues: rinse withy lukewarm water carefully.
- In case of allergic reaction or irritation, remove the product immediately and seek medical advice.
- Do not swallow.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- After peeling off the protective film, don’t apply the adhesive sole on other body parts.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets: don't leave the product unattended.
- Nakefit is not a toy: keep out of the reach of children and make sure the application of Nakefit-kids is performed by an adult.
- Nakefit is not a shoe and therefore cannot replace its normal function.
- The product may cause allergic reaction in synthetic products sensitive people.
- Nakefit is not anti-slip product. Do not use on slippery surfaces.
- Nakefit is not a thermal insulating product: so, it does not prevent burns and cold burns.
- Nakefit is not an anti-cut product: so, do not use on sharp surfaces.
- Do not use while manoeuvring electric devices, as it does not provide electrical insulation
- Do not dispose into the environment
How to conserve the product:
When not worn, the product shall:
- Be kept into its original packaging without opening it and without removing the protective film.
- Be not exposed to heat sources.
- Be not exposed to extreme cold.
- Be kept out of the reach of children.